Saturday, September 27, 2008

"birthday bowling fun......."

The birthday's in this house just don't end in the month of September. Tyler wanted to go bowling with his friends for his party this year. They had a great time. Loud music, plenty of candy, popcorn, rootbeer, silly string, gifts and lots of energy. 5 boys. Lots of energy. They all had a great time............. Tyler got mad at me for taking pictures. He said it was "too distracting" (funny because we had them put up the bumpers so there were not gutter balls!!) Me and my sista Donna.
Random pic from Red Robin on his actual birthay on Tues. Nicole, Red & Tyler. When Tyler was younger (about 5) we took him to RR on his birthday and the bird was there and he was scared to death and cried!!!!!!!!!!!!


My sister Donna and newphew Drake. Drake was crackin me up. Usually when I dance in public my kids are horrified. Drake just joined me. So funny. I miss that kid. Don't see him as much as I would like. I am going to go to his football game tomorrow. Maybe he will score a touchdown and give me a special dance.



All the boys..................






1 comment:

Donna said...

Drake had fun bowling today..and he will "bust a move" with you any time! :D