Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"happy birthday, bubba"

Happy 9th birthday Tyler. (September is a very busy month for celebrations in our family.) This is the youngest picture I could find of you at 4 years old. (that's when we got a digital camera). I remember your birth day just like it was yesterday. I am so happy you are my son and you have such a great personality. You make me laugh. I am proud to be your mamma. I laughed this morning when I sang you happy birthday and you rolled your eyes at me. I know you loved it :) Have a great day. I will bring you lunch at school, cupcakes in the afternoon, football practice and then dinner at Red Robin. Maybe some presents too. Love you.....Happy Birthday baby.

1 comment:

{marie} said...

how come i can't remember him being this little? that makes me sad. i can't believe he is turning 9 today.....he is growing up way too fast. definitely not our baby anymore....but, definitely will always be my boyfriend! i love you tyler! love, kambria