Thursday, September 25, 2008

"i've been tagged"

my bff Kambria tagged me.

fact 1 * I have webbed toes.......
fact 2 * I stay up WAY too late watching TV.....
fact 3 * I hate the temperature above 75 degrees outside............
fact 4 * I could eat tortilla chips and salsa EVERY SINGLE DAY....
fact 5 *I am a major bargain shopper
fact 6 * I RARELY drink caffeine
fact 7 * I hate being in the car

o.k., so here are my tags for the day..........
donna
janie
becky
(i think kam got everyone else:)

2 comments:

Donna said...

Ok, I don't have anyone to tag, but I did play along atleast! :D

{marie} said...

thank you so much for coming to zac's game last night. his "cool guy" exterior may not show it, but i know he loves it that you were there. and thanks for taking pictures! it will be nice to prove that i do have a son in high school. bummer we couldn't catch him with megan.....you are the best bff ever. love you.