Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"waiting.................."

I am waiting for it to feel like fall. I want to be this girl. Right now. She looks so peaceful and serene. I want the mornings to be crisp and cool and sunny. I want to stay home and keep my house picked up, laundry done and cook. To make fun treats for my kids and have time to get to their sporting events. Have lunch with my BFF and other friends. Dress in cute fall sweaters, boots & jeans. Sew, scrapbook, blog, read, shop, make photo albums, organize closets, clean the garage, purge "piles" in my house, burn smelly-good candles, catch up on DVR's, rent movies, sleep in once in awhile, get a facial, and just have my life in order. Am I asking for too much? Carve these cute pumpkins...................
Decorate my front door.................




5 comments:

Missy said...

kind of scary that I just found a similar post of mine about 3 weeks ago. Sept. 7th the be exact.

Jessie Brown said...

Heya Miss! I finally made an appt with you! YAY! If you have any cancellations by chance and are looking for someone this week that would be tres fabu. I got a wedding that I forgot about...if not, a-ok. I am looking forward to having my hair done by the best!!

Susanne P. said...

you are totally not asking for too much. i love fall, too. i have doing the "purge" thing and now i have a pile of stuff. i guess i should have a garage sale.

wanna have a multi-family one with me?? lol

Missy said...

susanne- let's do it. I would love to have a garage sale, I just need to find time to get my stuff ready!

Mrs Anne said...

i love fall.

everything about it.
the weather, the holidays, the leaves changing, the smells, etc.

:)

great post!