Saturday, September 27, 2008

"homecoming 2008"

And the REBELS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!52-6 against Woodburn HS.
Here are two of the cutest boys I know. Zac and Tyler. Zac is my BFF's stud fooball player (varsity). After the game we went down on the field to take some pics with the "big boys". Tyler had a blast (Nicole was around somewhere). It was homecoming so we got to see the pretty princess's in their dresses. The weather was perfect, Zac was a superstar, I got to sit with my BFF. A perfect evening. (I shouldn't have eaten the hotdog and popcorn though, tummy-ache. I wasn't supposed to be eating that bad stuff anyways!) I took more pics, but I will let kam put them on her blog! Thanks again for the tickets friend. I even got invited to come next week to the game by your SON! (I am sure your husband won't want to sit by me again!_)
Me and BFF feeling squishy...................

1 comment:

Jessie Brown said...

YAY! That is so awesome...they kicked butt! I bet you two had a fabulous time!