Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Happy 17th Wedding Anniversary!!!!!!"

Today is our 17th wedding anniversary. Of course ALL 17 years hasn't been "wedded bliss", but it has been a good run. Hard to believe how fast time has gone. We went to the coast last night and stayed the night and just hung out. (I drank a lot of wine and was in bed pretty early :) Seems like our wedding day was so long ago and the time has flown by. I really depend on LeRoy and appreciate him very much. He is a great husband and father. I don't know what I would do without him and I don't plan on finding out. Sure we have had our bumps in the road, but that's the way it works. I love him with all of my heart and am so glad we met, got married, started a family and share our life together. Love you honey.................
Love is patient, love is kind.It does not envy, it does not boast,it is not proud.It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,it is not easily angered,it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evilbut rejoices with the truth.It always protects, always trusts,always hopes, always perseveres.Love never fails.- The Bible : 1 Corinthians 13:4













3 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

Happy Anniversary!

I found your blog by following others... :) neat that you are local!

(I'm in Corvallis) :)

{marie} said...

i'm so glad you drunk called me on saturday night. i wish i could have crawled in bed with you and ate banana cream pie.....i promise....i would have left when leroy came back. happy anniversary.

Donna said...

Happy Anniversary, can't believe it has been 17 years.....where or where has the time gone!!!

Also, tell Tyler Happy Birthday, I am getting so bad with dates in my old age (I think I am becoming my mother -GASP- j/k Mom!!) if I don't write it in my planner it is forgotten!!

Also, I updated my blog. It's not much, but atleast it is updated!

later tater!