Monday, September 1, 2008

"you say goodbye, I say hello"

Summer is coming to an end. Today is Labor Day. This summer flew by. The kids had a lot of fun with their friends, and I worked too much. Said I wasn't going to do that again this year, but I gotta pay my bills. :(
Am feeling like I want to do more for myself and my family. (This sounds like a new years resolution). Concentrate on the more important things in life. Family, friends, relationships, slowing down and hanging out more. (working less)!!!! Working out more, eating healthy, living my life!!


School is starting, sports are starting, weather is changing (actually it turned cool very early this year), time to gear up for a new season................


Hello fall....................................



3 comments:

{marie} said...

this was a great post. i love fall...it's my favorite. i think that the beginning of the school year is a great time to start a "school year resolution." i don't know if it's because i have either always been in school, or been married to a teacher or administrator that the beginning of the school year just seems like a good place to start over. enjoy your first day of school day off tomorrow (see, starting tomorrow you are working less...you are taking a day off), light some new falls candles, pull out your fall decorations, and make some more homemade granola. you deserve it.

Missy said...

Thanks friend...

Jessie Brown said...

i love you guys :)