Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"and the winner's are"

Brooke & Derek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called it yesterday. I am always so happy when I watch this show. I loved the last 4 couples and thought they all deserved to be there. (look at Brooke's rockin' body). Who looks like that? Only about 6 people on the entire planet and the rest of those bi-othches are victoria secret models). I am not jealous, just in awe. I am TOTALLY obsessed with the Twilight book. Almost done. I am sure I will finish it tonight.
It has almost 500 pages and I started it Monday night.
I layed around today until 2:30 pm (that's right, 2:30 in the afternoon) and read.
I then took a shower and went on a walk with the hubby.
Kids went to game room to play pool, air hockey and ping pong. (I am sure there was a little bit of fighting going on there too) ( with each other) ha.
Came back to blog, say hi to my peeps.
Going to BBQ for dinner, make Cosmopolitans, and finish my book.
Oh, how I am acting like I am on vacation. (it takes me a couple of days to wind down and start enjoying myself). I actually slept in this morning. Earlier in the week I was up and showered by 8:30 am. So by the time vacation is over, i have to get back to reality, work, normal life. blah.
Kids are having a blast. Girls are reading alot like me. The week is flying by..........

OMG. Bff. I found BRAVO last night!!!!!!!!!!! I watched the Atlanta smackdown and OC premier. Two words. HOT MESS.
So much to talk about.
Kim's fake-ass hair. (it scares me)
Ne-ne. Love her.
Sharee. Hoity-toity (not a fan)
DeShawn. Boring.
Lisa. Acts tough, but I think she is a poser.

Orange County.
Where do I start?? Claws are going to come out with the new hot housewife. I kind of liked her, but we will she her true colors as the season goes on.
Very enjoyable. Can't wait to start watching them together again!! Our dirty little secret. Oh, not really, because I just exposed it to the 3 people that read my blog!! tee hee.
Ok, going to stalk everyone's blog. Better be some good stuff!
I will have a cosmo for ya' all..................................

2 comments:

{marie} said...

so happy you posted. woo hoo! isn't twilight so, so good. that can be our other obsession together. i about died when oc was on last night. i forgot all about it. i'm so happy you found bravo. nene is awesome. i love it when she said, "what do you mean i used to be a stripper? i still am a stripper." she says it like it is. maybe that's why you like her so much! and maybe that's why i like her so much because she reminds me of you. so funny. in a good way.

Missy said...

i strip sometimes!! tee hee
maybe that's why I like her too. She don't sugar coat nothin'.