Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"vacation day 3"

This is one of my favorite places to spend time with my family. This is the 11th year we have been here as a Thanksgiving tradition. Nicole was 2 years old the 1st time we came here. Tyler has been coming since he was 8 weeks old. I LOVE IT HERE! (we missed last year because we went to Mexico instead, I was ok with that) We went on a beautiful walk yesterday and had a gorgeous view of Mt. Jefferson. It's cold 15 degrees at night with highs of 40 during the day. But I love it.
To all of my friends who got a little scared about my comment of moving over here. I have a solution.

If we move we will get a compound for all of us to move. And have a craft wing, gourmet kitchen, workout room, home theater, hair salon (with a personal massage therapist names Sphin), and be one big happy family!! Yeah!


I am so sad that it is Tuesday at 12:30 and I am not with my BFF at Burrito Tuesday :(
I am making homemade tortilla soup for dinner tonight.
Just got back from playing raquetball with Tyler.
The girls just took a class and made tye-dyed shirts.
Now Tyler is putting together a puzzle and the girls and Leroy ran to the store to get soda and lottery tickets. If we win, we are buying the amazing 5 million dollar mansion Leroy sent Kam a link to and will live together.
Yes, this tradition is amazing. Funny how the kids are old enough they are saying "remember when we did.............................." here at Eagle Crest.
They have memories no one can ever take away! Tyler told me the first night we were here. "mom, I love our tradition of eagle crest every year, and I love you." Priceless.
Sorry Maddy is sick. Poor thing. Give her hugs from me :)
Yes, strange that you (BFF) shops the day after Thanksgiving and I loathe that shopping day. That's why you are ying and I am yang :)
We will get back on track with losing weight and exercising. Bitch aunt flo came to visit, so I am not eating anything because my cramps are so bad. I have been active with the kids, so I feel like I am not gaining weight as we speak.
I did watch dancing with the stars last night. I am sad and think Lance and Lacy missed the chance to WOW everyone. I didn't like there routine and they had the potential to bust it out!!!!! I think Brooke will be 1st, Warren 2nd and Lance 3rd :(
I started Twilight last night. OMG. LOVE. Stayed up until 1:00 am reading last night. I will have it finished in a day or two. We might go see the move on Thanksgiving day.
I am going to go blog. Miss you bitches. :)

2 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

Miss you lots!

So glad you're having fun!

:)
xo

Jessie Brown said...

Oh! What a lovely time! I hope someday when I have a little family I will have a fabulous tradition like that. I need to make a hair-do appt with you...gotta look fabulous for the holidays. I will hit you when you get back.