Monday, November 3, 2008

"happy halloween"

Halloween is already a blur. I went to the pumpkin patch with Tyler's class in the afternoon. Fun and the weather was great. Even went on a hayride with BFF's hubby. (he happens to be the priciple of Tyler's school, ha ha). We came home and frosted sugar cookies. Tyler thought they were for the beaver game on Sat since they were black and orange. I told him "yep" they are. No reason to burst his bubble and tell him they are halloween colors. The Three Muskateers.........ummmmm.............I mean 3 M & M's. They looked awesome in their costumes. They wore them to school and everyone loved them. The girls went to a halloween/birthday party on Halloween but had to come home early because the had basketball tryouts early on Sat. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSANDRA!!!
Tyler didn't want to trick-or-treat, he decided to stay home and hand out candy. After about 10 trick-or-treater, he just wanted to go to a few houses and get some candy. After a few houses, he wanted to go a little further down the street. So I stood out on the sidewalk while he went (it was still light out side). I was laughing so hard. He didn't really have an official costume (just beaver stuff) and he was wearing shorts and flip flops. His hat is a santa hat with a white ball on the end. He was running from house to house and his little white ball was bouncing up and down. SO funny. Then he begged me to take him around our entire block. So I put on my shoes and off we went. We had so much fun. I would have been a little sad if we hadn't trick or treated just a little.





Yummy cookies. Didn't last very long.







2 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

OH the girls look so fabulous! What an amazing costume idea!!!! Also making sugar cookies I see...I was so covered in flour. It's sad, I don't have kids, so poor Craig gets his picture on here like he's my kid :) I see short people for me fairly soon in the future though...I so can't wait!

Missy said...

Teresa Warren has sent you a link to a blog:

you cookies were amazing I didn't mind getting frosting all over me because they were worth it