Thursday, November 20, 2008

"fundraiser"

I know most of you are probably "fundraiser-ed" out. I am having a purse party to help raise money for Nicole's trip to Washington DC in June. She is going with her 8th grade class and it's expensive, but such a great opportunity. Here are the detailsand I would love for you all to come! And who doesn't love handbags??
Designer Inspired purses (ex. Coach, Prada, Gucci, Louis Vitton, etc.)
Friday, Dec. 5
6:30-9:00
At the salon (call me, email me or blog me to get directions if you need them)
All handbags are cash and carry. Visa, mastercard, cash accepted.
Please come and help support the cause. Thanks!

3 comments:

{marie} said...

i'll be there bizzle!

Mrs Anne said...

I'll try to make it, and will bring a friend. I'll stay in touch!

:)
xo

Sunny said...

Would love a new handbag and help Nicole's cause but I can't be there. Is there a way that I can get a purse?! Anyway that I can see what you will have!