Thursday, November 27, 2008

"black friday"

I will NOT be among the 147 million people shopping. I loathe this day for shopping. Ironic, I know since I do LOVE to shop. Just not at 4 a.m. with half of the population of America. Looked thru the ads and found nothing I couldn't live without. Twilight Movie Review:
Took the girls to Redmond Theater. Not too many people there.
Movie was good. Book was WAY better. Movie should have been extended to at least 3 hours. So much of the good stuff was left out of the movie. Edward should have been more hansome. I am glad I read the book so I knew what was going on.
Would definatley recommend reading the book 1st. Can't wait to start the next one "New Moon". it's waiting for me at home.
Bff, have a story to tell you about today but can't blog it. Or email. I will try and call you tomorrow night since you are among the shopping elite tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Donna said...

Holy Crap! We must be sisters-your post starts out alot like mine. Black Friday Shopping EEEOOOWW!!!! No way!

Susanne P. said...

Bailey agrees with you that it was OK but that there was a lot left out. It wasn't the guy that she had the problem with...it was the girl. for some reason she can't stand that actress and it kind of ruined some of it for her. isn't it funny how that happens?