Monday, November 24, 2008

"jumping on the bandwagon"

Ok. My daughter has read all four books of this series.
BFF has read twilight (I stole this pic from her blog). And the movie is out. I must be "in the loop".
I am starting the book tonight.
After I take the kids swimming.
And eat steak for dinner.
And stalk some blogs.
And drink some wine.
I have a lot to do tonight.
I am on vacation after all.
(I miss my bff. I did call her today. I think we might both be moving to the Bend area soon, both of us) :) (I just wanted to see how closely people read this blog, or just skim over it, tee hee.) The idea of moving is very appealing. But we are a package deal. Get one of us, you get both of us.

3 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

if you notice in your bff's similar post i left a message just reminding you guys that i dont approve of a move.

also, it's imperative that we get together soon.

:) k?

Jessie Brown said...

no. 1...that book rocks.
no. 2...you guys are not moving to Bend. I can't allow it...unless i get to go.

Missy said...

I was checking to see who really "read" my ramblings!! If we move we will get a compound for all of us to move. And have a craft wing, gourmet kitchen, workout room, home theater, hair salon (with a personal massage therapist names Sphin), and be one big happy family!! Yeah!